Tuesday, 23 July 2013

An Introduction

It will most likely be impossible to avoid a sort of online dating profile vibe to this, so I relent.

I am a blonde, 5'11ft curvaceous woman studying in a metropolitan city enjoying life to a degree some would call "a little too much." I've accumulated a plethora of stories from my impulsive, adventurous and bare-all attitude, and see no reason why those should stay within the confines of my brunch table. I also enjoy walks on the beach, foot
massages and splitting a pitcher of sangria (white, if you'd like to offer).

Aside from the pleasantries, I thoroughly enjoy (and not so humbly feel I have a great eye for) fashion, hair, travel, beauty and all the aesthetics you would expect to find in the deepest crevices of Pinterest. Some people might also call me hilarious and verbose, but that is up to you to decide.

Hopefully this little project doesn't go the way of my dual toned BCBG peep toed pumps which have yet to see daylight- or let's be honest here, the streetlights of the middle of the night.

Thank you ever so sincerely for managing through this,

Nicole xo

No comments:

Post a Comment